High efficiency... No need for center punch... Less effort to do a better job, and more with these amazing drilling bits which admire many professional workers in the world. They are made of Cobalt high-speed material to increase durability and wear resistance. These high-speed twist drill bits are provided with a spiral groove to decrease the heat and friction and to upgrade the drilling performance. The composite tab bits have a 135-degree split point with a straight shank to prevent walking and make drilling faster and more precise.
They have sharp serrations to drill horizontally after drilling into the workpiece. These powerful drilling bits are suitable for cutting and drilling hard metals such as cast iron, steel, and stainless steel. In addition to softer metals such as wood, aluminum alloy, concrete, bricks, bricks, glass, plastic, and masonry.
- Made of industry-grade 6542 high-speed steel with M35 cobalt to increase durability.
- Titanium Coated Hss Drill Bits.
- Spiral groove to reduce friction and heat for cooler drilling performance.
- 135-degree split point with straight shank to prevent walking and make drilling more accurate.
- Sharp edges in the center of the drilling bit to drill horizontally.
This amazing drilling set contains six sizes of drilling bits:
- 3 mm (1 piece), 4 mm (1 piece), 5 mm (1 piece), 6 mm (1 piece), 6.5 mm (1 piece), and 8 mm (1 piece).
- Use Lubrication when drilling hard materials (glass, ceramic tiles, marble, or granite).
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture